Pinco SA is aware of the challenges and opportunities that the market imposes on a daily basis and that quick and winning decisions are needed to face the challenges.
Pursuing corporate effectiveness and efficiency means overcoming challenges and identifying opportunities.
It is with this in mind that the Organization has decided first to establish, and then to achieve and maintain, a quality system in compliance with the international standards ISO 9001:2015, which allows the Organization to guarantee greater internal efficiency and a better predisposition to demonstrate its ability to provide products that meet customer requirements and applicable mandatory requirements, to increase customer satisfaction, to face risks and opportunities associated with its context and objectives.
In planning its management system, Pinco SA has considered:
– Organizational context, by determining the internal and external factors that may influence the ability to achieve results;
– Understanding of the needs and expectations of the Interested Parties for the Quality Management System;
– Determination of its Field of Application:
“Design and production of temperature, humidity and controlled-ventilation chambers.
Supply of transportation and materials-handling systems.”
– Determination of Risks and Opportunities considering the Organizational Context and the needs and Expectations of the interested parties, for each process relating to the products / services present in the Field of Application.
To demonstrate the constant commitment to customer improvement and satisfaction, the Management has established the following specific objectives:
– Investing in the necessary resources and means in compliance with the requirements for the final product;
– Constant monitoring of deadlines for inspecting vehicles and equipment;
– Constant updating on applicable laws and regulations, to avoid fines or closure of activities;
– Choice of Qualified Suppliers to meet the final requirements set by the Customer;
– Control of Subcontractors through inspection of Control Plan, Supervision of production and personnel qualifications;
– Constant Training of Employees with regard to Occupational Health and Safety Issues, in order to ensure the smooth running of production activities and thus safeguard the health of the employees in the interest of the involved parties;
– Adopt advanced systems to safeguard the company know-how, through Antivirus software and daily data back-ups;
– Monitor the efficiency of the Quality System through annual reviews carried out by the Management and through “Internal Audits” planned and carried out during the year by qualified personnel;
– Constant monitoring of the degree of customer satisfaction.
Pinco SA undertakes to periodically review the Policy on the occasion of Management Reviews and to make it available to the interested parties as well as within its own Organization.